Saturday, May 28, 2016

Need a Push to get to Summer??

Hey there! I am excited to be posting and yet, I'm not really going to say much. I just thought I'd pop in and say Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

I hope all of you are relaxing before this last big push to get the school year finished!! Maybe some of you are already done and in that case I am super jealous! I have 4 1/2 days left and I know there are a million things to be doing in my classroom.. So I decided that in honor of the holiday weekend and the end of the school year coming that I'd have a sale at my TPT Store!



Go to my store: TEACH LOVE AUTISM and save 20% on everything starting today until Tuesday when I get back from a mini vacation with family!

Here are some pictures of my products in action!











Hopefully you can find some goodies in my store that you can either use to finish off the year or to prep and have ready to start the next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I'd love to know your thoughts and learn more from you! :0)