Monday, May 2, 2016

Getting Ready??!?!?



So, just think about it. You have worked hard, like REALLY hard all year long. Don't you think it's about time that you get some appreciation for that work?? Seriously, don't cheat yourself! 

It is time for the TPT Sitewide Teacher Appreciation Week Sale!! 



I decided to join the party and link up with Jenn from Teaching in the Tongass for this little linky full of TPTers that are showing you what everyone else has wishlisted from their stores. Check out what is being wishlisted in my store so you can stock up on some of the favorites in my store!! 



Check out a countdown of my top 3 wishlisted products! 

This product has been my newest love by all that purchase it! It is loaded with activities, center based, and independent based type activities to keep students engaged and excited while reviewing basic concepts about coins! 

This one, was made out of pure necessity and has also been a fav in my store. Check out an easy but oh so necessary set of task cards to help your students tackle those simple life skills from your morning meetings! 

Last but not least, if you follow me on Facebook you would have seen that this oldie but goodie got a face lift and major additions! I have had this product in my store almost from the start! It is a great way to practice signs with your students and help them identify them! 


So, don't forget to use the code: CELEBRATE and save up to 28% in my store. Head there NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I'd love to know your thoughts and learn more from you! :0)