Tuesday, January 19, 2016

What's New??? TPT Sitewide Sale



This is kind of awesome. I was just filling up my shopping cart with a few things ready to purchase and I got the notification! There is going to be TPT Sitewide sale!

That's right on January 20th and 21st there will be a chance for all sellers to discount their stores and make it so you can save 28% on their products.Guess what?!? I am taking part!

So, any of my products that you see in my store will be 20% and then you'll use the TPT code:    and that will save you another 8%!!

Thought I'd give you a quick run over of some of the things that are new that I've added to my store! Under each product is a link with a product video preview of that product! I know! I've been busy..
Grocery Food Sorts :Work Tasks

Learning Money Skills with Coins Pack

Color Matching at the Farmers Market an Adapted Book

Who Will Be My Valentine? 3 Levels Wh- Question Adapted Books

Money Matching Task Cards: Grocery Store Edition

Classroom Rules with Visuals PACK



Phew! Hope you didn't mind my talking forever!! I'm a teacher so it comes with the territory. Anyways, if you like what I did here leave some feedback! I'd love to know if this is helpful for you guys to know what is in my products. Also, you can subscribe to my Youtube channel to know when I add more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I'd love to know your thoughts and learn more from you! :0)