Wednesday, January 13, 2016

500 Facebook Follower Freebie!

Hey there everybody!

I am so excited. I didn't even realize it. I got to my facebook page today and saw it! 500 followers. It isn't much to some people but for me I was so excited!

I started this whole journey a little over a year ago and I couldn't be happier with how everything is going.

It is tough being a teacher, a mom, a blogger, a TPT, a coach, a wife. And I've made it juggling it all!

So in honor of this 500 follower thingy I decided to put a freebie on my TPT store. All you have to do is type in the search bar on my store : 500 followers




Do it now!! I will only have this product available for FREE until midnight tonight!!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!

You keep me doing what I do!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I'd love to know your thoughts and learn more from you! :0)