Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Asking for Some Help...


This is not going to be any kind of fancy post.. just honest question asking hoping you'll open your heart to help my students!

I am asking you all for some help. I am working on getting a project funded through Donors Choose. I am trying to get two mini iPads for my classroom for my students to use to complete some of their academic work and to use during break time in the classroom. Let's face it, iPads are awesome for doing both!

I want to make sure my students have the materials they need to succeed, so I just created a request for my classroom at DonorsChoose.org:

iPads for Students with Autism

Give to my classroom by September 5, 2015 and your donation will be doubled thanks to DonorsChoose.org. Just enter the code SPARK on the payment page and you'll be matched dollar for dollar (up to $100).

If you chip in to help my students, you'll get awesome photos and our heartfelt thanks.

Thanks so much,

P.S. If you know anyone who may want to help my classroom, please pass this along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I'd love to know your thoughts and learn more from you! :0)