Friday, July 31, 2015

TPT Site-wide Sale



Well, I hate to say it but, it is almost August and when I think about August I think about back to school.. Seriously, are we for real? Was I not just finishing the school year with my big long list of things I was going to get done this summer?

Thankfully for me, I am taking some time off the beginning of this year because I just had a baby. So my list can be continued to be worked on. With that said, for most of you, that's not the case.

You need great things to start off the school year with that will help you create fabulous learning opportunities for your students. Check out below and see if any of this will help!






https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teach-Love-Autism




The TPT Site-wide sale is August 3rd & 4th. So go to my store Teach Love Autism and get some goodies!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I'd love to know your thoughts and learn more from you! :0)