Monday, February 23, 2015

TPT Sale and My Blog Hop Post

Did I get lucky or what?!?!

It just so happens that I am the featured blogger in the Special Educators Blog Hop on the same day that TPT decided to have it's "Teachers are Heroes" site-wide sale!!

So, in order to prepare for the craziness that is about to happen on my blog I wanted to give you a heads up!

720 × 90
On February 25th you can save 28% off all my products in my store. You first have to use the HEROES code to get the 20% from the TPT site-wide sale and then I will put everything in my store at an additional 8% off. So, get those favorites and wishlisted items ready to go! You are going to save a bundle!


Also, be sure to stop by my blog to check out the latest post that I've created that goes with the Special Educators Blog Hop that is being hosted the whole month of February!!!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks you for nice information. If you want usa roommates service you try this, Roommatefinder site Provides one of the best Rent services for living places in the US.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to know your thoughts and learn more from you! :0)