Tuesday, January 20, 2015

To All My Readers..

Hey there.. okay.. be mad at me.. I know I haven't posted in a looooong time...

I need a little break from blogging, from the craziness of creating products and TPT and other things.

I am doing fine and nothing major is wrong just felt like I was losing my teaching spirit which is the whole reason why I started this blog in the first place. So I took some me time. Teacher time. Whatever you want to call it.

So, I'm back and thinking about new posts, new products and ready to get back on the bandwagon. Thanks to those of you who are still reading , commenting, and sticking with me. I wasn't kind to you the last two months.

I appreciate the follows, likes, and support. I am working on getting back in gear and hope you will stay with me!

2 comments:

  1. I have been feeling the same way lately! You are not alone! Hopefully 2015 will be a great year and we can get back to loving what we do. :)
    Kate
    Fun in ECSE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand! Glad to have you back :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to know your thoughts and learn more from you! :0)