Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November Currently...

Okay, okay I was just getting back into the blogging groove and I lost it again. I'm late on my currently, and a few other monthly posts I like to join in on. Here is my super brief currently. Thanks to Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade for making this super cute one! Take a gander! :)






Listening- I always have background noise on when she sleeps and when I sleep.
Loving- I think that this is my favorite time of the year. Then my least favorite comes... WINTER
Thinking- I have so many great things going on in my life right now. Just feeling super BLESSED!
Wanting - I ruined my current pair when dealing with a student while having a meltdown. That's what I get for trying to be trendy at work.
Needing- This bed time thing just never seems to come early enough. Like tonight.
Reading- I am not much of a reader, but if I find a good blog I like I will stay up forever and read it!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like everything is going great! Favorite time of the year, great things going on, and being blessed......so the new black boots will definitely be coming soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks Anna! Yes, I just ordered them! Target is running a buy one get one 50% off sale now!

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog through the November Currently! I love Fall too. I am so sorry your boots got ruined. I am a total shoe and boot girl! I had to laugh when I read your comment about the fan being the background noise...my hubby is the same way. Funny thing is...now I enjoy it too! Happy almost Friday!

    Christa
    sweetlifeofsecondgrade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Christa, yeah my hubby probably got us on the fan too. I love fall, and I just got my new boots as Target is running a buy one get one 50% of sale so I lucked out in a way!

      Delete

Please leave a comment I'd love to know your thoughts and learn more from you! :0)