Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Work Task Wednesday Link-up!

Workbasket Wednesday at Autism Classroom News
Wow two posts in two days! It is amazing. Ha, no I actually had this post done a week or two ago waiting for it to come up. Thanks Christine for hosting this from your site Autism Classroom News!


I will share a few new ones that I created new this year with ideas I had over the summer. I am super proud of my work tasks and think that it is one of the most efficient and effective parts of my classroom. 
This is a packaging task where students have to put the clips back in the boxes. Ummm super easy to make right??? This could be done with paper clips, erasers, pencils, crayons. 

This is one of my newly created "Binder Tasks" I noticed that binders took up less space then boxes did so if I could find a way to store everything for that task in a binder I did it. These are pattern block templates that I bought from Lakeshore in my early childhood teaching days and I've repurposed them for a spatial relationship task. The students take the blocks out of the pencil case to make the patterns on the cards. 

I'm going to first apologize big time because I cannot remember where I got these from. They are definitely a teacherspayteachers freebie or product that I got but, I don't know from who. If you know or are the one I got them from please comment below so I can give you credit. These puzzles work great for my students!




So there you go! New work tasks that are in my room and loving being able to share them with all of you each month!! 




6 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I love your tasks!!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! I love that you made this a link-up! Now, we gotta work on getting more people to do it too! :)

      Delete
  2. Love the binder idea and might have to steal that for the future.

    www.specialedconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it has been a space saver and sometimes the cost of the binder and a pencil case is cheaper then a rubbermaid bin!

      Delete
  3. http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/0-20-Number-Puzzles-Freebie-708767
    Found it. It's perfect. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to know your thoughts and learn more from you! :0)