Thursday, October 2, 2014

October Currently.. with a TREAT!

Hello! Now don't jinx me.. we are going on day 3 in a row of posts. It won't happen this way normally but, I have just been able to find the time and it has worked out so lucky you guys!

Today, I am linking up with Farley for the October Currently. Check out my latests...

Listening- To nothing.. everyone is sleeping in my house and it is such a nice feeling. Although in the morning I will have wished that I went to bed earlier.

Loving-  I love the fall! I love apple and pumpkin picking and the hayrides. I love apple cider and corn mazes. It is just such a fun time of year with lots of activities to do.

Thinking- My weekend is jammed packed with a birthday party, visitors, and a day of cleanup after it all! Oh well, that's what makes life exciting right?!?!

Wanting- Yeah, I know I'm complaining but, if I wasn't busy I'd be going crazy saying how bored I am. I am a pain in the butt like that.

Needing- I am coaching, teaching, being a mom, a wife, and trying to do it all. I know there are others out there doing all this too. It is hard but, I do really love it all and would hate myself if I didn't work hard and bust my butt to do it all. It is just part of the job in my eyes!

Trick or Treat- TREAT!!!! I love you guys so much and I decided that since my Edmark products have been a hit I'd pick one that lots of you have wishlisted but, maybe haven't had the $ to spend. So here you go!  Go to this link here: Edmark Task Cards Lessons 1-45


Thanks for checking me out and please grab that discounted product! You won't regret it!

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad that I'm not the only that enjoys a silent home in the evenings... and that wishes she had just gone to bed earlier, lol! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is my absolute favourite, too - you just can't beat the beauty this time of year. Hope you can take some time this weekend to slow down and appreciate the beauty ... perhaps with a cup of apple cider in hand. ;)

    Jen
    Runde's Room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmmm. yes I love applecider! We actually have an old press from my husband's side of the family. We used to make homemade apple cider each year. Have to get back to that tradition!

      Delete
  3. Three days in a row of posts! You are doing well - I have been an awful blogger lately! More time for me time is what every teacher dreams of - we just need some quiet to work through things at times! More time please!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but, I get on rolls and then they come to a screeching halt when life happens!! Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Please leave a comment I'd love to know your thoughts and learn more from you! :0)