Monday, October 27, 2014

Halloween Weekend Sale!

Hello There!

I can't believe it has almost been 2 months of school done and down the drain! Feels like it was just summer and I was worried about getting things ready.

AnyBOO, (ha, did you get it??)... I decided that in honor of that and Halloween I would throw a sale. Grab everything in my TPT store for 20% off from Thursday, October 30th through Sunday November 2nd. Stock up on some of those wishlisted items or check out my store for the first time and see what I have! Here are a few of my best sellers..






So, while you are on that sugar high from eating all that candy, take some time to check out what I have in my store and get a great deal!  Happy Halloween Everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous offer! Thanks for sharing with us. I have found one more free mobile apps for this Halloween season : http://goo.gl/9x6jMy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to know your thoughts and learn more from you! :0)