Sunday, September 7, 2014

September Currently... Oopps!

I know... I know.. I'm like a week late... but you should all understand.. or most of you should.. because you are teachers.. with lives.. and families.. and tons of commitments...

I promise I will be better at this soon. I'm still suppose to be posting some of my new work boxes.. if you read my facebook page you saw I slacked on that too.. That's coming I promise..

For now, I'm linking up with Farley for the September Currently..


Listening- My daughter is about to turn 3. I can't believe it. She is at such an awesome age where she pretend plays and says the funniest things when playing dollhouse and other things. I just love sitting, watching her and cracking up. Sometimes she even repeats things my husband and I say in the house when we think she wasn't listening.. uhh... think again! 

Loving- Yesterday in PA it was 90 degrees and disgusting. We got some thunderstorms over night and now it is like 75, breezy and gorgeous, just reminds me of the fall and why I love it so much! 

Thinking- Yeah, as teachers we are super busy, have mega long to-do lists and the work never gets done because the minute you finish one thing 343 more things are added to the list. There are times where we could be making better use of our time to get things done, but I say every once in a while, throw away the to-do list and have a relaxing day. You deserve it! 

Wanting- My printer... I'm so thankful.. due to summer sales on TPT I am able to use the money I earned to pay for a color printer for my classroom. My school district doesn't have them on hand and with all the TPT products and my use of News-2-You and Unique Learning System, having things in color would be great. So, I am planning to get a printer and 2 sets of ink cartridges with what I earned.. Talk about loving that it feels like I'm getting it for free. Thanks TPT! Thanks all  of those who purchased my stuff! 

Needing-After a very busy and stressful first two weeks of school and coaching softball after school with middle school teenagers I think I'm due for my chocolate dosage right about now!!

3 Trips- I love trips but, they are expensive. So when I take one I try to make it count. I want to go to Disney for my daughter (when she is older and can remember more) I loved it as a kid and as an adult when we went for spring training when I played softball in college. I always wanted to go to a country where I am from. I am about 25% Italian among a lot of other things but, find that I relate the most to that side of the family. I would love to go to Italy and learn about my family. I love that show Who Do You Think You Are.. I'd love to plan a trip related to that! Lastly, who doesn't want to go to beautiful beaches, clear water, and tropical experiences. Can't beat it! 




4 comments:

  1. Italy and Hawaii are on my list of 3 trips too!! Hope to make it there someday soon. I am wanting to get a new color printer for home too. I need one of those commercial ones to print all of my tpt stuff!!

    Carrie
    Table Talk with C & C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya! I went with a lower priced one but, from the reviews I read it is a workhorse! Let's hope they are right! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. I need a good color printer, myself! There are so many things that I want to print out for school, but they don't give us access to a color printer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it is frustrating. Especially if you work with a specific group of students that really thrive on real life experiences and hands-on activities to teach them what things will be like. I get that the ink is so expensive, but there are many things in my building I'm sure I could have done without to get a color printer!

      Delete

Please leave a comment I'd love to know your thoughts and learn more from you! :0)