Sunday, August 10, 2014

Top 10 Teacher E-Cards

My last post was a little serious so, I thought in light of all the teachers out there going back to school or getting ready for their school year to start. I'd do something light and funny.
I was bored, well actually stalling on finishing my grad work and any other work I could be doing and decided to look at e-cards. Here are the top 10 teacher E-cards that I just loved!

1.




 2.




3.


4.


5.


6.




7.




 8.



 9.


10.
Which number is your favorite?!?! 

5 comments:

  1. You have raised an important issue..Thanks for sharing..I would like to read more current affairs from this blog..keep posting..
    review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post check these corporate holiday ecards out:
    http://ekarda.com/business-ecards/birthday-ecards-for-business/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to know your thoughts and learn more from you! :0)