Thursday, July 31, 2014

TPT Sale.. Checkout my Wishlist!

Well hello!

I had to take a mini break because the last few weeks of summer were calling my name! I have been traveling and spending time with friends and family. My all time summer highlight is coming up this weekend too! I'm going to see Billy Joel in concert! I have always loved him even when I was a kid and my dad and mom played his music constantly. This was a gift from my husband for my 30th birthday present. I guess turning the big 3-0 wasn't such a horrible thing. I get to see one of my favs!

Anyways, while I am out celebrating a very be-lated birthday and enjoying my long awaited present there is a massive back to school sale getting ready to kick off at TPT! August 4th and 5th TPT is getting it started by giving you 8% off and going all in and giving 20%. So that's 28% off! Sweet!!

What's In My Cart- Linky Party

That's right, get those wish lists ready and start prepping for the school year now! I have been waiting for this sale to come and been putting off my urge to buy some amazing products that have been made over this summer. I'm not going to lie, if you look at my wish list right now I have over 100 (actually 113 items to be exact) in my wish list. Obviously, I have a problem, I love me some TPT products! So, I decided to pick a few so I can afford my mortgage this month and keep the rest in my wish list until I get reimbursed for my grad classes.

Take a look at my personal wish list.. you may find some you want to add!














Also, even though I don't have them on my wish list (I own them already) here are some of my products that I'm super proud of. I added a few new over the summer, but nothing fancy. I was having major technology problems with my laptop which significantly halted all my creative juices. I'm super bummed about that but, that just means that once I complete my masters here at the end of the month I can focus on my products for TPT again. Check out the goodies I've got in my store!









Please stop by my store or feel free to contact me if there is some type of resource out there you may need that I can provide. :) Happy shopping!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Jenn!

    I know I have to get my cart ready too! Eek, so excited for the sale!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! I love the products! If you can't tell I'm working on more life skills/vocational tasks this year with my students! Getting them prepped for highschool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out! Off to fill up my cart too and rushing to try to get more things done! Love your blog!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to know your thoughts and learn more from you! :0)