Thursday, July 17, 2014

Starting Something New...

As most of you know I am just starting out into the blogging world. I am so excited with all the new things I'm learning, the people I'm meeting, the great feedback I am getting, and I'm truly enjoying it! I've kind of put it on myself to try something new every week or so (we will see how that works once school starts again!).

So, I have slowly gotten out there more on social media because if I want to reach more people it is just something you gotta do! I've added the buttons with my facebook page, instagram, bloglovin, and pinterest to my sidebar. Not super fancy but, they do the job!

 I read in a lot of forums that Pinterest really drives a lot of traffic to your blog. No, I'm not trying to win a popularity contest but, I am trying to share and get all the knowledge I have out to others hoping it can help them in some way. So, I learned how to add the cute button on each of my blog pictures so others can pin it (just hover and look to the top left!) and I thought I'd share my Pinterest profile so if you haven't seen what I've been pinning you can now, also I've tried to follow and connect with other great bloggers and teachers so you can find them as well!

Visit Teach.Love.Autism's profile on Pinterest.

Here is a quick peek at some of the boards I have!

Follow Teach.Love.Autism's board Sensory on Pinterest.
Follow Teach.Love.Autism's board Work Tasks on Pinterest.

Here is a collaboration board I just recently joined that has a lot of great ideas for SLP's and Special Educators!
Follow Joe and Allie Teach's board Speech and Special Ed on Pinterest.

I feel really lucky that I'm only in my 7th year of teaching and all these resources are available to teachers to get connected and learn from each other! Take a look and see if you find things you like!

Since I am excited to meet and collaborate with others if you have a pinterest board or collaboration board (another one of my new ventures!) please feel free to leave a comment with a link to them below so we can get a little more connected to one another! Happy Pinning!



Ooooooo and also! It is my wedding anniversary! Happy 4 years hun!


Just kidding! I'm super lucky too!!

3 comments:

  1. Great Boards!! I belong to a few boards that I signed up to through TPT. If you go to the forum and look under "Collaborative Pinterest Boards, Linky Parties, Giveaways, Etc." you can find some you can ask to be added to. There are a couple for SPED too. Some of them have followers in the thousands so more folks will see your things! Keep up the pinning!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen! Yes, that forum on TPT is where I found the ones I'm with so far, I'll have to look for more though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are venturing into this world. I've been blogging for over a year, and still learn something new every day. Can't wait to get to know you better!

    A Teaspoon of Teaching
    http://www.pinterest.com/melissacloud/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to know your thoughts and learn more from you! :0)