Monday, May 5, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Week Sale!




I'm not a big TPT promoter. Don't get me wrong I have been a big purchaser on TPT and finding great products from other teachers. However, since I started this blog I haven't even mentioned that I sell products on TPT but, I do have a button on my sidebar so I've done a little advertising! To me, it's not about making money, it's about helping other teachers out there because so many others have helped me. I feel like it's kind of a continuous pay it forward concept. Teachers have been that way for a long time. I don't know if there is another community of professionals that are so helpful to one another and I think that is great.

 So, just for that reason I am going to participate in the TPT sale going on for National Teacher Appreciation Week. Everything in my store will be 20% off. I have added some new products for those of you that are followers on my TPT store   -------- > Teach Love Autism TPT Store. Here are some of my top sellers to date:




I've got 5 sets of these cards available all for Edmark Reading Level 1

Large style posters with multiple visuals to represent the different types of questions. 

Worksheets to help with one to one correspondence and with counting pennies.
 Counting goes from 1-10. 



Flash Cards to use in your fluency stations or for vocabulary building or safety units. Multiple ways to use this one!





So be sure to check out the things I'm offering! There are more items if you check out my store here  -------> Teach Love Autism TPT Store Hopefully in some way the things that I have created and shared can help you!! I know I'm getting my cart ready with all the awesomeness that my fellow colleagues have worked their butts off to create! 

1 comment:

Please leave a comment I'd love to know your thoughts and learn more from you! :0)