Friday, May 2, 2014

May Currently- Attempting a Linky!

Trying something new today.. just hold on for the ride here...
     I am braving the storm and trying to be part of a linky. I have to say, I'm kind of a straight forward gal. Anything that is too tricky I tend to shy away from unless I have someone showing me how to do it. I know that a lot of bloggers out there do linky parties and such and I think that there are some great ones. I thought I'd start by linking up with FARLEY from Oh' Boy 4th Grade .




Listening-  Okay, so I hope I'm not alone in this as an adult but I love Frozen. I got it for my daughter for Easter and we can't stop watching it! My husband might strangle us but I haven't been able to deny my daughter when she asks to watch it. I love the music, it is amazing and I totally get why they won all the awards. 

Loving-  This weather has been so up and down lately, cold and rainy one day and warm the next, but I'll take at least some warm weather! I'm loving this because taking my daughter to the park has been a blast on these warm days! I am getting a little glimpse of what a summer of not working and spending more time with my family will be like and I'm super excited! I haven't had a summer off since I had my daughter and that's been hard knowing that most teachers do get them off! 

Thinking- Yeah, I'm sure a lot of us are. It's hard not to. Thinking about what worked well, what didn't, what I want to do differently, and also wondering what my students are going to be like that I'm getting. This is such an overwhelming thought at times and it's not even really time to worry about it. I've had such a good first year with this district I'm trying to stay on top of how to keep it going. 

Wanting- What woman doesn't want this???? Well, lately we have had some moments in our classroom that all that my paras and I would need to make us feel better is a big hunk of chocolate! This end of the year jitters is getting to all of us! 

Needing- My spring/summer wardrobe is in major trouble. I have not really gone and got myself many clothes for spring or summer for a couple years. Most summers I spend in workout clothes but, I'd like to up my style this summer.  This means, that I have some major retail therapy ahead of me. Trying to scope out all the sales so I can get the best price. I love being able to get clothes that look expensive for a cheap price and then brag about how much I saved!! 


Surprise- Although I'm new to being a blogger I have been following a lot of teaching blogs since I started teaching. Once I knew I was teaching in an autistic support classroom I hurried and followed any and every special education blog I could find. This was hard to choose just one and don't get me wrong there are tons that I love. I chose Autism Tank .
Hailey has opened her arms to following my new blog along with some other great special education bloggers out there. Hailey does such a nice job sharing her ideas and her products on TPT are great Autism Tank TPT Store. I'm working on a wishlist this summer and many of her products are on it. So please check it out!


Well, I think I survived my first linkup and hopefully it won't be my last. Thanks for tuning in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I'd love to know your thoughts and learn more from you! :0)