Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Making Connections...



Here we go! So, I'm trying my hardest here to get some followers. I've connected to all kinds of places like Google+ , TPT, Bloglovin, etc. I never knew all this stuff existed! Not because I want people to like me more because I just feel like I have so many cool ideas that I want to share with others! Isn't this what it is all about? I want to make other teachers better by teaching them what I know and of course vice versa! I have so heavily relied on the blogs that I follow for advice because in my school district there is only 5 other autistic support teachers and in my school there is just me! So, you can guess that we don't get to collaborate as much as we would all like. We are kind of like the odd men out in our schools because there is no other teacher in our schools that teach the same class or students. Don't get me wrong, I love the building I work in, the teachers are fabulous and my administrators are soooo supportive. It is just that it's nice to have someone to bounce ideas off of that is in the same situation. I think we all like to be able to do that as teachers!

So, I am hoping that if you have a blog and you are stumbling upon mine that you will follow, then word will spread and I will find that sense of community that I sometimes miss in my own building. I am working on creating some new posts that will share what we are doing in my classroom. I have to get better at planning posts and not just randomly writing one up as it comes to my head! I'll get there though!

#bloggerproblems    

Please take the time to share me with blogging buddies, check out what I've posted and please feel free to give comments and feedback! This whole experience is really new to me and I'm looking forward to learning and growing in a new way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I'd love to know your thoughts and learn more from you! :0)