Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Happy Break!


We are gearing up for break in my classroom! I have to say it has been long overdue with all the snow days making these past two months have no other days off! I can't wait to spend time with my family and friends and also allow my students to get a little breather from school (their parents may not feel that way though).

We did some fun things on the day before break like made peep  & fruit kabobs, had an egg hunt, and relaxed and watched a movie.





 Most days are not this easy in my room so my students really enjoy it when we do these special things. The last thing we did was a jelly bean taste test. They had fun trying the crazy flavors of jelly beans and taking guesses at what they are eating.

Thanks for checking in! See you after break!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I'd love to know your thoughts and learn more from you! :0)